Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Has anyone used the MGW Sight Pro for CZ75 variants?

LeviSS

I'm looking at this sight pusher. It's expensive, but might be worth it over several guns and several years.

My question is will the CZ75 shoe work for the variants, like the SP-01, CZ85, and Shadow? I think the slide rails are probably the same dimensions across the model lines, but not sure.

I'm looking at this sight pusher. It's expensive, but might be worth it over several guns and several years.

My question is will the CZ75 shoe work for the variants, like the SP-01, CZ85, and Shadow? I think the slide rails are probably the same dimensions across the model lines, but not sure.

While i have not used the sight pusher you are referencing. I assume that it would work for the rear sight of all 75 variants. The rear of the slides of the different variants are all very similar. Edit: aside from the RAMI.

Personally i use a punch and hammer for sight swaps and the CZC sight pusher for ranger adjustments. The CZC sight pusher is designed for adjustment only you cannot remove a sight completely with this tool.

Edited by Tok36

Yeah. I just installed a pair of CGW sights with a hammer and punch. The hard part for me is the fine tuning...it's tough to be precise with a hammer. I got it, but it's a pain in the ass.

I thought the MGW is $300 + ~$17 for the shoes. The CZC pusher is $100 and only does CZ guns. The MGW would be cheaper and more versatile in the long run.

I emailed MGW and they confirmed that it works with most 75 variants.

Yes, I have one and have successfully used it on a couple of CZs, 1911s, and SIG Sauers. With the different "shoes" it can be easily used on a lot of other firearms. I've put in and removed sights with a punch as well but the proper tool is much better.

Hammer and punch. Learn how to use them and you'll laugh at people who spend that much on one use tools. :)

Maybe I'm a bit squeamish but I wouldn't even think about removing/replacing an adjustable rear sight using a punch.

...or night sights.