Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 34 Holster

Smitty79

A friend from work wants to get into action shooting. He used a Glock in the military (Not US) and really wanted a Glock 34. I'm not real smart on Glock gear. Will this holster work for both Gen 3 and Gen 4?

http://www.amazon.com/GLOCK-Revolution-Holster-Paddle-Attachment/dp/B008D70HVY/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452041819&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=glock+34+blade+Tech+Gen-3#Ask

Price is too good to pass if it will work on his holster.

Sorry to jump in on this, but I've been having a hard time finding a holster for a glock 34 with a tlr-3 on it. There's a lot of kydex shops that'll make them that hug the body but I'd like a decent drop and offset to clear body armor for work. Any advice would be appreciated

Coyote, if you can't find what you want at BT, but can get a kydex moulder to make you one and they will make it for Tek-Lok, then you can mount it to a BT DOS hanger (or the Boss/Springer). It's an idea.

Coyote, if you can't find what you want at BT, but can get a kydex moulder to make you one and they will make it for Tek-Lok, then you can mount it to a BT DOS hanger (or the Boss/Springer). It's an idea.

It actually looks like bladetech has pretty much just what I'm after but I'm gonna try to get them to add a retention to it, even just a thumb break. Thanks guys.

Sorry to jump in on this, but I've been having a hard time finding a holster for a glock 34 with a tlr-3 on it. There's a lot of kydex shops that'll make them that hug the body but I'd like a decent drop and offset to clear body armor for work. Any advice would be appreciated

Why not use a TLR1 or X300? Safariland makes a ton of holsters that would work for that if it's a duty type holster