Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

help find a holster to fit my M&P 9 Pro with Deltapoint

ftjandra

I figured I'd ask here and see if anyone runs a similar set up and has had success finding holsters. This will be for conceal carry, not competition. I would prefer OWB, but don't mind IWB. I also prefer a leather instead of kydex, but at this point would go with kydex since I haven't found much. Bonus points if the holster actually covers the the Deltapoint.

3355gxv.jpg

Edited by ftjandra

I have not used one, but Raven Concealment makes kydex concealment holsters for pistols with red dots. Everything else I have seen for red dot equipped pistols has been OWB.

OWB is fine as long as it's not a dropped off set holster. That'd be a bit hard to conceal. I'd love to hear your suggestions for the OWB holsters.

I'll look up the Raven Concealment.

I'm thinking from looking at a Glock 34 that a Milt Sparks Executive Companion II could fit -- if they make it for the Pro. Might need to call them and ask about suppressor height front sights too.....

But it's the most comfortable IWB holster I've ever worn -- and bonus, it's leather....

I'm thinking from looking at a Glock 34 that a Milt Sparks Executive Companion II could fit -- if they make it for the Pro. Might need to call them and ask about suppressor height front sights too.....

But it's the most comfortable IWB holster I've ever worn -- and bonus, it's leather....

Will give them a ring tomorrow after work. Thanks for the lead.

Easiest thing to do is call one of the many excellent kydex folders around theae days and just tell them what you want and have it custom-made. I have ReadyTac (Chris S.) and Master-Tac (Bill D.) in my neck of the woods(N. Alabama) that are doing significant commercial work. I also know of 2-3 other individuals who have gotten pretty handy that would make a custom holster as well. This way you end up getting exactly what you want. You can specify where you want the gun to ride and they can put the loops where you want 'em.

Edited by wgj3

I've carried an m&p core with RMR in a g-code Incog for quite awhile and highly recommend it. The Incog is an extremely versatile holster. I use them for 3 pistols. Appendix, 3, 4 o'clock whatever position it just works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk