Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

35 MOS mounting problems

Pat B.

A few months back I got a 35mos with the idea of mounting a Cmore on it.. No go.. Tried both a RTS and an STS, they weren't even close to fitting the called for adapter plate.. Gave up on the idea. No help from either company..

So now I'm again thinking about this.. Are any of you running any of these type of sights successfully ??

A few months back I got a 35mos with the idea of mounting a Cmore on it.. No go.. Tried both a RTS and an STS, they weren't even close to fitting the called for adapter plate.. Gave up on the idea. No help from either company..

So now I'm again thinking about this.. Are any of you running any of these type of sights successfully ??

spoke to Cmore and they said that the plate that Glock made was designed for the older STS red dot. hopefully someone makes a plate for the RTS 2

Yet another MOS fail. The MOS is just not an attractive option IMO. You come out around the same cost if you just have your slide milled. It looks much better too. And you don't have to worry about Glock failing to give proper mounting screws, failing on the adapter plates, etc.

Edited by bruceg

• 2 weeks later...

Not actually answering the above question, but anybody getting the RMR for theMOS should get the Trijicon adapter plate and screws. I tried mounting with the provided screws that came with the RMR, but they proved to be too short. After about 850 rounds, the sight flew off during a 3gun match. I now have the Trijicon kit installed, but haven't made it to the range yet..