Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gen4 G34 and Distance to Trigger

saibot

I thought I'd throw this out to you guys to see what you thought about this and see if you had any suggestions/advice.

I'm shooting a Gen4 G34 in Production and must have smaller hands than the "average" person because I when holding the pistol, my index finger is barely on the trigger and I'm touching the frame. Not optimal. On my STI I put in the short trigger and it much better, but I'm not sure I have the option to do anything with the Glock in Production. Is there any allowance for a shorter trigger or removing material from the grip for the folks with smaller hands? Or any other ideas that I should consider?

Thanks

Is there any allowance for a shorter trigger or removing material from the grip for the folks with smaller hands? Or any other ideas that I should consider?

No you cannot remove frame material in Production, nor does glock make a shorter reach trigger.

IMO Dump the Glock and get a Production legal gun that fits your hands.

You can check us out here at the vendor page DK Custom Triggers

Any chance for a Black Friday sale? I've been thinking about trying one of your triggers; a sale would get me to finally pull the trigger on ordering on (pun intended) :)

Is there any allowance for a shorter trigger or removing material from the grip for the folks with smaller hands? Or any other ideas that I should consider?

No you cannot remove frame material in Production, nor does glock make a shorter reach trigger.

IMO Dump the Glock and get a Production legal gun that fits your hands.

I ordered a Sig P320 and a small grip frame to see if that works better. I'm a Glock guy, so we'll see how it goes. I'm not sure I can get used to a new grip angle, but if it fits better and I can get used to it, perhaps I'll run a Sig for Production.

Thanks, all for the advice.

• 2 weeks later...