Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for 200gr hi-tek coated no lube groove bullet

darkvibe

I just loaded and ran some Acme 200's loaded over WST (3.0,3.2 & 4gr) last weekend, function wise they ran great and the SD was 20-30% less than the plated I ran.

Happy with them so far.

I use WST too. Is that making major at 4gr?

Try out Acme. It is the first coated bullet company that has I pressed me. Everything else I have used (Blue, BBI, Bayou) has shot loaded and shot the same. Acme actually loaded easier and there bullets are much smoother than the competition. Hopefully they shoot the same or better than the competiton. I have yet to use them in a match.

I just loaded and ran some Acme 200's loaded over WST (3.0,3.2 & 4gr) last weekend, function wise they ran great and the SD was 20-30% less than the plated I ran.

The

Happy with them so far.

Battery died on the ipad durring the ladder so I did not get the 200's over 4gr logged,... However, in my TS the 200's over 3.5 averaged 808 fps (161pf) (i think 158pf in 5" M&P) and 180's over 4.2 was 896 (161pf), just FYI 200's over 4.5 was pushing 892 fps (178pf) and too hot for my comfort..... Breach face stamped in the head stamped & flat primers,... Edited by Hallz

The

Happy with them so far.

Battery died on the ipad durring the ladder so I did not get the 200's over 4gr logged,... However, in my TS the 200's over 3.5 averaged 808 fps (161pf) (i think 158pf in 5" M&P) and 180's over 4.2 was 896 (161pf), just FYI 200's over 4.5 was pushing 892 fps (178pf) and too hot for my comfort..... Breach face stamped in the head stamped & flat primers,...

I shouldn't be anywhere near 4.5gr with the 200s. I load 4.5gr under 180 BBI or Bayout bullets. I chrono'd 169 at the last match.

Probably be more like 4.2 or 4.3gr of WST for the 200gr bullets.

Try out Acme. It is the first coated bullet company that has I pressed me. Everything else I have used (Blue, BBI, Bayou) has shot loaded and shot the same. Acme actually loaded easier and there bullets are much smoother than the competition. Hopefully they shoot the same or better than the competiton. I have yet to use them in a match.

Just ordered some to try.

• 2 weeks later...