Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Updating Classifications, Just Joined ICORE

Alaskan454

The way it was explained to me is that you could setup and shoot as many ICORE classifiers as you wanted, even outside of club matches. There is no benefit to sand or grand bagging, prizes go from the top down per division at the IRC.

The way it was explained to me is that you could setup and shoot as many ICORE classifiers as you wanted, even outside of club matches. There is no benefit to sand or grand bagging, prizes go from the top down per division at the IRC.

I just became a member and haven't shot a major match yet, so I don't quite understand what you meant. I just want to get classified to see where I'm at compared to other people in the same division and thus track my progress moving forward.

Edit: If you can set-up and shoot your own I would do that to get it done faster, not a big deal.

Edited by Alaskan454

That's how it was explained to me: Set them up on your own, and mail in the score sheets, with a small payment, and you can be classifed based on those scores.

Obviously I'd contact an official ICORE board member before and get all the details about mailing and money.

I don't know if you are planning to come shoot the ICORE match at Silver Creek on Sunday the 27th (Sellersburg, IN). We are having a club match, 4 classifiers stages are going to be set up for those who want to get classified or submit newer classifiers to ICORE. If you're interested I posted in the ICORE match announcements area about the match, or you can visit www.silvercreekcc.org and click on the ICORE tab. You're welcome to join us if you can make it, it should be a fun match.

Per ICORE, I think if you're setting up classifiers at an "unsanctioned" club, you have to have an NROI RO out there to verify your scores to be submitted. I don't think it's actually in the rule book, I think its under classification policy on their website.http://www.icore.org/Classification.html