Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primary Arms customer service

Just before the Ironman match this summer I bought the 1-6 with ACSS reticle for my 13 year old son. He used it to great effect during that match, and the next few after that. At some point the illumination knob started free-wheeling and would no longer adjust or turn on. Shortly thereafter, the horizontal adjustment on the rifle failed, and the crosshairs started drifting right and left. I sent them an email, and the response asked me to call so they could get more details. I called, and WHILE I WAS STILL ON THE PHONE, they sent me an RMA number, and emailed me a UPS return shipping label. The replacement scope shipped out the next morning, before I even had the defective one dropped off at UPS. It arrived 4 days later, and was on my son's rifle in time for the next match. Impeccable customer service! I am very impressed, and my son is too. I think he will definitely look to Primary Arms for his scope needs long after I cut him off the parental teat. :) I understand that having a product manufactured overseas can sometimes lead to qc issues, but the way they handled the situation was outstanding.