Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Match saver on Stoeger M3000

Mike41

• 2 months later...

Here is my Taccom stage saver mounted to my M3K

I used to flat washers with 40% of the diameter ground off of one side to fill the space under the front screw. It is solid.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

That is amazing man I had no idea he started making them. Going to order one today. There is nothing wrong with my current one but Tim is the man and if it says Tacoma on it I want it. Thanks for posting 63.

I am starting to warm up to the 2-screw attachment method used by Taccom. My Matchsaver has been on the gun for almost 2 years now, and the Velcro is losing its grip. The single screw allows it to pivot, and I find myself chasing it sometimes when I wish it would stay put. I liked the idea of being able to adjust it when I first put it on and wasn't exactly sure where I wanted it. Now that I know where I want it, I just want it to STAY THERE!

Pex from home depot works well. Attached to the pad on the upper part of the forearm with a left over tec lock screw and velcro. Countersunk back side of the forearm the front of the pex so everything was pretty flush. Holds the shell secure enough but is easy to drop into chamber. Only downside is the pex will close up some if a shell is not stored in it.

post-50890-0-88754800-1448338301_thumb.j

Edited by Chip3

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have experience with more than one various competing parts:

• Matchsaverz
  • Taccom Stage Saver
  • Shooters Source "One shot shotgun shell holder" (Carbon Arms website)

Any preferences one over another?