Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon tech support Aug 2015

When I received my 650, I read the instructions and took my time setting it up. Worked correctly since. I have only called customer service once in five years. I was cleaning it and dropped a small piece on the garage floor. They sent me a new piece. And, of course, a few days after the new piece arrived, I found the dropped piece. I probably don't load as much as some, but why all the calls to customer service?

I've called a few times since getting my 650 but have always been greeted by a very good CSR. Even silly questions are answered with respect.

I've been dealing with Dillon since the old model 300, bought a 450, a few 550s along the way and now the 650. Can't be happier with their service. :goof:

I have to say HONESTLY....out of ANY company I have worked with in YEARS....DILLON has been the BEST.

Yes, the guys on the phone are not very "gabby"...and I appreciate that because they are professional and know what they are doing, and they

know that behind your phone call is another guy or gal waiting to be helped....so they get down to business quickly.

Wish more companies were like Dillon.

BIG+1 on that comment.