Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Issue posting pictures

Salsantini

The process seems easy. click on the Image icon, The Image properties window opens. insert the info from a web server in the box and click OK. ( I'm using photobucket.) After I click ok nothing happens. If I click cancel the window won't close. I can't figure what I'm doing wrong. I could use a little help.

I'm having the same problem. Can't post pics from offsite servers like photobucket. Yeah the attachment way works but it uses up space on Brian's servers and I'd rather just link to the stuff I already have online.

Go to Photobucket, click on pic you want, on the right side click on IMG - should then say copied. Back to Brian's site, left click for blinking line, right click on blinking line, click on paste in box that appears - bingo - image address will appear. Post.

P1000296%20640x480_zps6j7eh488.jpg

Maybe I should have been more clear. I know HOW to link pics from photobucket, it's just not working. When you paste the link into the pop-up window on the forum then click ok, it sort of locks the page up and does nothing. I have to back-page to get out of it.

Edited by Dranoel