Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore Web 2.0

jdphotoguy

This is very very near. We almost released it this Tuesday but we decided to add one more thing since it was close.

The big changes are entirely new web results viewing, with summary individual views and competitor comparisons - in a mobile friendly viewing system, and a club page with open matches and match results for any club (across disciplines), and the same for competitors. Under the hood, most of it is rewritten, and it's the basis for a lot of improvements we will add in weekly going forward. Near enhancements include videos for stage scores, (see videos of runs directly in results) and a sponsor advertising system so that clubs can route their sponsor information thru their match results (to up the value of match sponsoring).

Ken N.

This is very very near. We almost released it this Tuesday but we decided to add one more thing since it was close.

The big changes are entirely new web results viewing, with summary individual views and competitor comparisons - in a mobile friendly viewing system, and a club page with open matches and match results for any club (across disciplines), and the same for competitors. Under the hood, most of it is rewritten, and it's the basis for a lot of improvements we will add in weekly going forward. Near enhancements include videos for stage scores, (see videos of runs directly in results) and a sponsor advertising system so that clubs can route their sponsor information thru their match results (to up the value of match sponsoring).

Ken N.

Sounds amazing, we appreciate your efforts!

The big changes are entirely new web results viewing, with summary individual views and competitor comparisons - in a mobile friendly viewing system, and a club page with open matches and match results for any club (across disciplines), and the same for competitors.

Ken, how are you associating disciplines with clubs? Does the web site know that SC03 and SCSA077 represent Palmetto Gun Club under USPSA and Steel Challenge, respectively? We also shoot IDPA and ICORE matches there.

Zack, I believe the clubs can manually associate matches shot before the release of Web 2.0 with there club.

Matches built after Web 2.0 release will probably be automatically associated with the club by virtue of being built under the club's login.

But those are just my guesses.

• 3 weeks later...

Noticed several problem related to Registration forms. You can not edit the prebuilt elements and once you create a form you get "Server Error 500 (Internal Error)" when you try to edit the form. This happens on new forms created after the upgrade and older forms.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Last week I set up an IDPA match for this coming weekend. I had no problems, match set up normally, registration and squadding went normal as well. Yesterday I checked the registratin link before posted on FB and my registration form was replaced with a simple name and e-mail form, no Division, classificaion,IDPA number, etc.

It's possible I did someting that hosed up the form but no matter, when I go to edit the current form I do not have a button to add default IDPA fields and when I add the default Division field I get an error that no Divisions are defined, and the classification field has USPSA classifications and I can't change them.

I did try setting up a quick test match and the Division field added ok but the classification field was still USPSA and would not let me edit.

I sent and e-mail to Practiscore Support but was wondering if anyone elase had similar issues?

I'm having issues as well (and I've emailed support). When I defined the match I set up the divisions and when I setup the registration form I added the division field and it worked. When I later tried to edit the registration form I get a notice that no divisions have been defined for the match :(. In my case I'm setting up USPSA Steel Challenge match. Hopefully the web guys can resolve it soon.

I had a Steel Challenge match last Saturday, with only the Steel Challenge divisions in the registration form. Had no problem with building the registration form, although I did not have to edit it after initially building it.

I did however run it a problem when I downloaded the match via Pin #. It had everything correct, except in addition to the divisions I had defined, it included all the USPSA divisions, even though the match was strictly defined as a Steel Challenge match.

Tried the Pin # download on an iOS and Android device, running the latest version of Practiscore and the addition of USPSA divisions issue, was present on both platforms.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk