Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sights for a Carry P-01?

Utah Shooter

• 2 weeks later...

I originally ordered the Dawson serrated rear and FO front for my P01 to go along with that same set of sights I have on my full size SP01. I ended up not using them, since I've been shooting the P01 with the stock 3 dot sights in IDPA and having a blast doing it! OldFrank is correct in that these are very sharp and would need some filing to be used for carry. As for holsters, I make my own so I bounce back and forth between an OWB and IWB for IDPA. I must say, this gun is an absolute blast to shoot in IDPA. My SP01 has been getting neglected since I picked up this little guy!

cz%20p-01%20sight%20unknown.jpg

This is not my gun but I have these sights on my P-02. I shoot it in IDPA CCP and I really like the sights but they may be a little sharp for CCW.

I'm in the same boat, trying to decide on carry sights. Are these the CGW's or CZC Tactical rear w/ 5.5mm Fiber front?

I use the CGW sights and I think that is what is in the picture.The sights from both companies are very nice. Just depends what you want and if for competition or carry.

Sent from my HP 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by oldfrank