Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It would be nice if this did not turn political or argumentative. But the other night I was cruising the net and somehow typed 911 instead of 1911 and was amazed at the number of pages devoted to the whole 911 attacks being fake from start to finish. I had no idea it was this widespread. I have seen and heard a few comments over the years but was absolutely stupified by the number of people that apparently don't believe what they saw unfold that day. Am I in the minority in thinking those planes were indeed hijacked and flown into the towers, the pentagon and forced down in PA?

Fake 911

Fake moon landing

Alien abductions

Crop circles

Roswell

JFK assassination

Jimmy Hoffa

You Americans and your conspiracy theories are nuts :)

Edited by CZinZA

A friend of mine summed up the whole conspiracy theory thing perfectly. To believe in any theory you must believe that the government is competent and actually has the ability to keep a secret. Not likely. Hope that wasn't to political.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

A friend of mine summed up the whole conspiracy theory thing perfectly. To believe in any theory you must believe that the government is competent and actually has the ability to keep a secret. Not likely. Hope that wasn't to political.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

I won't get into competence issues with the govt. But I too believe there are just too many moving parts to this thing to keep it all a secret. Not to mention, where did all the people go who were on the planes or in the towers? How did we see it live on every network when the second plane hit. Has to be real in my opinion. Big question to me is WHY if it was all faked.

These nut jobs are some how called "Truthers", if you want to be entertained just look up some of their theories, it takes all kinds to make the world go round.

I agree. You know if you look up anti gun topics there are literally hundreds of thousands who basically believe the exact opposite of everyone I know when it comes to gun statistics etc.

Fake 911

Fake moon landing

Alien abductions

Crop circles

Roswell

JFK assassination

Jimmy Hoffa

You Americans and your conspiracy theories are nuts :)

By comparison Jimmy Hoffa and crop circles would be pretty easy to cover up compared to such a major event as 911.

It would be nice if this did not turn political or argumentative. But the other night I was cruising the net and somehow typed 911 instead of 1911 and was amazed at the number of pages devoted to the whole 911 attacks being fake from start to finish. I had no idea it was this widespread. I have seen and heard a few comments over the years but was absolutely stupified by the number of people that apparently don't believe what they saw unfold that day. Am I in the minority in thinking those planes were indeed hijacked and flown into the towers, the pentagon and forced down in PA?

The problem is the internet is a garbage dump that never gets cleaned up. People put crap like that up on a page and then leave it and people are always "discovering" it like it was new. That keeps the wave moving.

was absolutely stupified by the number of people that apparently don't believe what they saw unfold that day. Am I in the minority in thinking those planes were indeed hijacked and flown into the towers, the pentagon and forced down in PA?

Depends on which conspiracy. No doubt they were hijacked but the actual facts of the case have never been fully disclosed. Some of the doubt about the government's story started when it became known that they helped many Saudi royals (some in Bin Laden's family) flee the country after the attacks. Saudi Arabia was at that time the #1 state sponsor of terrorism in the world (probably still is) and there has been a long tradition of our government covering up that fact for the sake of undisturbed relations with our oil supplier. Some of the conspiracy theories are ridiculous but I think there is no doubt that much of the truth about the incident was covered up.

Edited by bountyhunter