Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

anyone know what sights fit on an MOS?

ron169

Bought a 34 MOS to shoot in production and occasionally mount a RDS for steel challenge/plinking/ pro am matches. I want to get a good set of sights to mount on the gun. I know the Dawson's that I have on my 35 won't work bedside they protrude over the mounting plate. Anyone have any recommendations?

Bought a 34 MOS to shoot in production and occasionally mount a RDS for steel challenge/plinking/ pro am matches. I want to get a good set of sights to mount on the gun. I know the Dawson's that I have on my 35 won't work bedside they protrude over the mounting plate. Anyone have any recommendations?

Just put together a 41 MOS... I used the Ameriglo competition sights with a fiber optic front, great price, profile, and they don't block the plate... They do, however, hang off of the back a bit.

This is a question I'm interested in too. I'm debating whether or not to get the mos just to have the option of going back and forth with a red dot, but don't want to sacrifice putting a good set of irons on it.

This is a question I'm interested in too. I'm debating whether or not to get the mos just to have the option of going back and forth with a red dot, but don't want to sacrifice putting a good set of irons on it.

I posted in the TTI forum about the issue, haven't heard back yet. Would ask Dawson but they don't seen active on the forum like TTI

I posted in the TTI forum about the issue, haven't heard back yet. Would ask Dawson but they don't seen active on the forum like TTI
On another forum TTI cut the front section off their rear sight for a MOS customer. Not sure what they charged him extra, if anything at all. I'm sure Dawson would do the same, although I thought Dawson already made a set specifically for the MOS Glocks. Edited by bruceg

Yeah I just noticed that the other day on Dawson's site. Looks like they're now making both standard height sights for the MOS that won't co-witness with an RDS and tall sights that will co-witness. This makes getting a 34 MOS even more tempting! I just wish they'd release the 17 MOS in the US.

I think the Glock site has an excellent Tech area now, and the new forums are also an excellent resource as well.