Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bianchi Cup Results, 2015

GrantJ

W9 seriously. How and why the hell do I have to fill this out to get my prize money. I read somewhere that if the amount is under 600 bucks a w9 isn't needed. I also believe it is for contractors to collect from businesses. I am not a contractor for the NRA I am just a competitor.

I am not a CPA or up on my tax law. I did stay at a holiday in express last week though.

Probably a result of the IRS targeting conservative organizations. Or just a CYA move by the NRA. I had to fill one out last year, but the pistol I won was less than $600 MSRP, so I never got a 1099.

Thanks DEFAN and Smokedbmw ! I was looking for my sister, Anita Mackiewicz. She set a new record. I have finally got some pictures!

I was so excited about her winning, I just couldn't wait!! They only mention her in a NRA article! But I have some wonderful pics!

"1st place mere mortal".

Lol.

Congrats Jeremy!!!

Thanks Jeremy! I can't wait to see her cup this weekend!!! Oh, I found a couple of photos! I love the one where she is under a plastic bag! Thanks guys.

Thanks DEFAN and Smokedbmw ! I was looking for my sister, Anita Mackiewicz. She set a new record. I have finally got some pictures!

I was so excited about her winning, I just couldn't wait!! They only mention her in a NRA article! But I have some wonderful pics!

It is too bad that there isn't more coverage for setting a new record score. Hopefully, there will be an NRA magazine article about the Cup that will say something about it.

Chris

Great shooting from Anita and a brilliant Bianchi Cup High Score. Unfortunately she cannot set a National Record of any sort as she is not an American citizen :surprise:

Section 17 of rule book. This rule was brought in about 2008. Don't ask me how I know :ph34r:

Coatesy

Great shooting from Anita and a brilliant Bianchi Cup High Score. Unfortunately she cannot set a National Record of any sort as she is not an American citizen :surprise:

Section 17 of rule book. This rule was brought in about 2008. Don't ask me how I know :ph34r:

Coatesy

According to the 2015 event guide it listed her for the previous high score.

Chris

Dead right Chris.

She has the Bianchi Highest Score for women and this will go in the record as beating her previous one but it will not be a US National Record. Her previous one was pre 2008 so she most likely got a National Record Certificate as well.

Coatesy

Dead right Chris.

She has the Bianchi Highest Score for women and this will go in the record as beating her previous one but it will not be a US National Record. Her previous one was pre 2008 so she most likely got a National Record Certificate as well.

Coatesy

Oh, ok.

Chris

Dead right Chris.

Coatesy

Oh, ok.

Chris

She is now eligible for National Records, the AP Committee changed it in 2013. Hopefully someone in Competitions realizes it.

Tom,

Don't count on it. Are you looking for a trip to NZ in the near future??

I would love to make it back to NZ one day, hell even to a location where I may be able to see my friends. That will probably not happen though. I wish all of you the best of luck, with the current Director of NRA Competitions you are going to need it...