Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trijicon TR-25 1-6x vs. ?

It might be too early to tell if anyone other than Taran Butler has seen this in person and shot it yet, but I saw his you-tube video about it and thought I would see if anyone else has any hands on experience with it?

How does it compare to the Swaro, and Razor HDII? Looking at the specs, the Swaro is still lighter, but at 2x the cost that is a hard pill to swallow. It is also nearly 5oz lighter than the Razor. I think it would compare favorably to the Razor as the price point is the same, and I know the TR-24's have clear glass, and it may be a preference thing, but what has anybody here seen one in person and can compare?

Just my two cents, but the glass in the TR24 I had didn't compare to the Razor HDII at all. It was distorted around the edges and not as clear overall. I thought the Meopta and even the SWFA 1-4 had more clear glass, especially for the money.

The Trijicon 1-6 will be hard to beat.

Taran let me play with the one he had last week and it was awesome!! Everything I love about the TR24R only with more magnification for longer range shots.

I wish they came out with some Acog like reticals sush as half horseshoe with center dot and quick 300 400 and 500 BDC lines.

Only time will tell.

The Trijicon 1-6 will be hard to beat.

Taran let me play with the one he had last week and it was awesome!! Everything I love about the TR24R only with more magnification for longer range shots.

I wish they came out with some Acog like reticals sush as half horseshoe with center dot and quick 300 400 and 500 BDC lines.

Only time will tell.

+1 if the glass is as clear as the vortex and had the reticles that you are talking about it would be hard to beat

• 2 weeks later...

I have on with the mildot reticle, it has outstanding glass and is much improved over previous Accupoints.

I think you're the only one in the country with that optic so please, more pics and first hand info. :)

there is another thread in the technical area..

here goes..

glass is outstanding, very flat image, the scope body seems to disappear in use.

this is definitely a big step up in glass quality

standard mildot retilcle

cappped windage and elevation with .1 mil adjustments

center dot is small, great for precision work, but some might find it a tad on the small/not obvious enough side.

I will get some reticle pix

wpid-20150420_190331-e1429629877418.jpg

wpid-20150422_1012212.jpg-e1429716757832

T