Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Spring thaw

novalty

Being from Maine, and not having access to an in-door range, I get like a kid at Christmas time when the snow starts to disappear from the range. Can't wait to get out to try some of my reloads.

Edited by novalty

Hope you weren't using temperature sensitive powder :surprise:

A friend from AK told me a story of having his ammo in the idling truck with heater cranked to test rifle ammo on cold days. Seems like pocket warmers could do it too?

"Spring"? What's Spring? :devil:

Spring is when we get the the snowbirds back up here. The ones that couldn't man up, and left before the snow started. Now I get more chances of being stuck behind a car with a Florida license plate, doing 45 in the left lane of the highway.

Typically if they have Florida plates they are either doing 45 or 90. Spring is the pretty name for mud season. First sign of "Spring" are "Posted Road" signs.

Edited by novalty

I thought that the four seasons were Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Road Construction!

Kinda wish we had gotten the weather here to have a spring thaw. It is going to be rough with our water shortage.

"Spring"? What's Spring? :devil:

Spring is when we get the the snowbirds back up here. The ones that couldn't man up, and left before the snow started. Now I get more chances of being stuck behind a car with a Florida license plate, doing 45 in the left lane of the highway.
You're lucky, I get behind Florida plates doing 45 in the fast lane all four seasons. :ph34r: But, at least the snowbirds are leaving. :bow: :bow: :bow: