Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Oklahoma

ultimase

Seems like all my searches for reloading questions lead back to this forum. I had thought I had a login from a while back, but apparently not. When I stumbled across some excellent reloading posts I thought I minus well just make a login and read through as a member.

Used to compete in IDPA a decade plus ago, and just within the year started again. Of course that lead to digging the reloading equipment out again and getting it setup.

Edited by ultimase

Hello from Stillwater. Welcome to the forums. There are hundreds of places on the internet where you can get opinions on guns, reloading, etc. This is where the guys that win championships come to share their firsthand knowledge with the rest of us. If you ever want to shoot USPSA, Oklahoma City Gun Club holds an exceptionally good match on the first Saturday of every month.

Welcome to the forums.

There is a lot of great reloading advice here.

I second the mention of OKCGC and also Tulsa has USSA. Both put on awesome USPSA, 3gun and ICORE matches.

If you want to, check out boomershooter.com It is a forum for competitive shooting in Oklahoma and surround areas.