Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not being able to see my girl

B.J. Norris

Well I can understand where you are coming from BJ - having spent many valentines days away from former sweet hearts & being single on a day like today is a bummer.

But if its any consolation, I unexpectedly ran into Bulak & family at a bowling pin shoot yesterday & they were doing great! Bulak showed those pins NO mercy & even her little brother got into the act with both Open and Limited division hardware. I think its great that Bulak's whole family was there for support.

Only things missing yesterday were YOU (and the fact that I left all my pistolas in the Commonwealth). D.

Just think of hot and heavy it'll be when you guys see each other again ;)

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I'll always believe that somewhere out there, there is someone for everyone. I'll just keep telling myself that I haven't meet her yet. Until then, let the bullets fly and the booze flow.

Since I didn't have a Valentines this year, I bought my mom a TV and myself a glock 35 (Flex's my inspiration) :D

Happy Valentines Day ALL :wub:

walangkatapat,

Sorry, I think we're still a little sore over the whole thing... It really quite a few factors, not the least of which being that I can't drive yet and there is 2 hours between us, and while I'm homeschooled so it doesn't matter for me, her college doesn't care much about V day....

Nik,

Hehe, just ask our parents how much we talk :P.

It just sucks that we haven't seen each other in almost a month now, and couldn't see each on Valentine's Day. Though I'll have to make sure to post a pic of what I got her after I give it to her.

walangkatapat,

Sorry, I think we're still a little sore over the whole thing... It really quite a few factors, not the least of which being that I can't drive yet and there is 2 hours between us, and while I'm homeschooled so it doesn't matter for me, her college doesn't care much about V day....

Nik,

Hehe, just ask our parents how much we talk  :P.

It just sucks that we haven't seen each other in almost a month now, and couldn't see each on Valentine's Day. Though I'll have to make sure to post a pic of what I got her after I give it to her.

That does suck. I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but after meeting my wife when I was stationed in the Philippines I didn't see her for a year and a half. That's how long it took me to save up enough money and going through the INS bureaucracy to get her stateside. Hang in there.