Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Long time lurker from MI

reshp1

Signed up about a year ago but never posted, I figured I'd start now that I finally got to shoot my first 3 gun match (Polar Match at Bluewater Sportsman's Association, Port Huron, MI). I'm from Troy MI and plan on doing more 3 gun matches and checking out USPSA and IDPA this summer as well.

You should come check out the Livingston Gun Club in Brighton. There's uspsa, shotgun matches, and 3-gun.

Definitely planning on it. BWSA and LGC are about equal distant from my house. Just wish they wouldn't put their 3 gun matches on the same weekend! :)

Detroit Sportsman Congress does an indoor match the third weekend of the month thru the winter. You should come check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/motorcityspeedshooters?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Cool, I shoot rifles at DSC so I would love to check out the USPSA stuff there. Do you know if their practices are open to the public?

Detroit Sportsman Congress does an indoor match the third weekend of the month thru the winter. You should come check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/motorcityspeedshooters?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Cool, I shoot rifles at DSC so I would love to check out the USPSA stuff there. Do you know if their practices are open to the public?

Practices are Tuesday and most Sat nights and are open to guests. I recommend visiting us on a Tuesday until you are on the mailing list for Sat practice scheduling.

For some good matches head south to Livingston gun club and Wayne County Raccoon Hunters for USPSA. Every match I attend at these two venues have been excellent. Livingston also does excellent 3gun matches but their match director is giving it up to shoot on the pro tour if my sources are correct. I am patiently waiting on the status of 3gun at Livingston this season.

For some good matches head south to Livingston gun club and Wayne County Raccoon Hunters for USPSA. Every match I attend at these two venues have been excellent. Livingston also does excellent 3gun matches but their match director is giving it up to shoot on the pro tour if my sources are correct. I am patiently waiting on the status of 3gun at Livingston this season.

This season is a go thru have all the dates up on their website. Haven't heard any info on Rick though I'm sure the matches are still going to be just as good as they always are.

You picked a heck of a time to start shooting 3 gun. Michigan in February is too cold for me to shoot outdoors. Welcome to the forum and I hope to see you in the warmer months at DSC, Raccoon Hunters and Livingston.