Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Michigan State Sectional

Hello everyone,

Oak Hill Gun Club has the privilege to host the 2015 State Sectional again this year. The match date is July 31st-August 2. All staff will shoot on Friday along with a handful of competitors.

There will be 10 stages plus a chrono with a round count around 230.

We plan on having a large prize table again this year. Sponsors will be listed as we get them.

The match hotel will be the same as last year. There will be rooms block under Michigan Sectional. You should be able to call after Feb. 2 and make reservations. Same as last year we will pay for double occupancy for out of town workers. If you choose to stay alone we ask that you pay for half the room rate. If you would like to work the match please contact me. cvasilion@gmail.com

American Heritage Inn

1681 E. Grand River Avenue

Portland, MI 48875

Phone: (517) 647-2200

I will have the registration form up soon.

I would like to register, but I wont have my classification until April 2015. Any suggestions on registration?

All major matches run your classification the week of the match. Actually many peoples classifications change before a match arrives. Just fill it out as U for now.

Please forgive my ignorance, but what level is this match? I am on my tablet and cant download the entry form. Is the match multiple day or can it be shot in one day?

The match is a level II. You will shoot all 10 stages in one day. August 1st & 2nd will be the shooters days but if you can't make the match we will allow some competitors to shoot with the staff on July 31st Friday.

Thank You Adam. He has created a link to sign up for the Michigan Sectional. http://goo.gl/forms/ST40vKB5Ea After you fill out the online form you can mail the check to Phil Vasilion and once we get it you will be emailed a pin number for the online squading. If you are working the match you should get a pin number within a day or so of filling out the form. If you have mailed in a form that is also fine.

Hello everyone,

Oak Hill Gun Club has the privilege to host the 2015 State Sectional again this year. The match date is July 31st-August 2. All staff will shoot on Friday along with a handful of competitors.

There will be 10 stages plus a chrono with a round count around 230.

We plan on having a large prize table again this year. Sponsors will be listed as we get them.

The match hotel will be the same as last year. There will be rooms block under Michigan Sectional. You should be able to call after Feb. 2 and make reservations. Same as last year we will pay for double occupancy for out of town workers. If you choose to stay alone we ask that you pay for half the room rate. If you would like to work the match please contact me. cvasilion@gmail.com

American Heritage Inn

1681 E. Grand River Avenue

Portland, MI 48875

Phone: (517) 647-2200

I will have the registration form up soon.

The hotel rate is $69.95 for Thursday night and $74.61 for Friday or Saturday nights. Just tell them your are with the Michigan Sectional.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...