Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Henning Flat trigger system on a CZ75

himurax13

Heard the great reviews from some IPSC friends has it on their tanfoglio. Just don't know if it would fit in my CZ tactical sports with some gunsmith works.

Please share information if anyone has done it before and how much improvement over stock.

Thanks,

the thing is part of the reason that henning made that trigger was the crappy pre-travel adjustment and most important the fact that most tanfoglio triggers have a lot of side to side play. henning shot himeself out of the holster and in fact the only guy I know locally who shot himself through a holster was also shooting a tanfoglio single actoin (and I know 2 of them!).

so to cure the wobbly trigger henning made a better one. and since he was making a new trigger anyway he made some other changes (better pre and overtravel screws, different spring design, better pin).

A CZ doesn't have those problems. it has a nice fitting trigger to start with.

if you just want a flat trigger for a SA CZ you can get one from CZC. If you want a better pin CZC and CGW both make them now, nice floating pin.

forget adapting the henning. it's a great upgrade for a tanfo but it's solving a problem that a SA CZ doesn't have to begin with. :)

Well I like the return spring setup on the Henning trigger as well as the different lengths of pull that is available. I am guessing a bronze bushing could be put on the Henning trigger but it is a bit more costly than I would like

the thing is part of the reason that henning made that trigger was the crappy pre-travel adjustment and most important the fact that most tanfoglio triggers have a lot of side to side play. henning shot himeself out of the holster and in fact the only guy I know locally who shot himself through a holster was also shooting a tanfoglio single actoin (and I know 2 of them!).

so to cure the wobbly trigger henning made a better one. and since he was making a new trigger anyway he made some other changes (better pre and overtravel screws, different spring design, better pin).

A CZ doesn't have those problems. it has a nice fitting trigger to start with.

if you just want a flat trigger for a SA CZ you can get one from CZC. If you want a better pin CZC and CGW both make them now, nice floating pin.

forget adapting the henning. it's a great upgrade for a tanfo but it's solving a problem that a SA CZ doesn't have to begin with. :)

Thanks for the information.