Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 JABs Extreme Steel Target Challenge -Dothan, AL April 24-25

Had a heel of a fun time, thanks to Jeremy of Jabs and Dan of Dothan gun club for an awesome match. Definitely the first match I've been to where fun and a good time were the main priority. Fried fish Friday night and good ole smoked pig on Saturday night... Not to mention the kegs! I would also like to thank Daniel Kinsler for the certificate for a DK custom stipple job. Not a bad pick up considering I finished last in irons due to a buggered front sight and one stage not being saved

Edited by ron169

Everything blue devil said is the truth.

The support for junior shooters was great, as well.

Everything from the quality of the steel targets to the professionalism of the staff was on par with a major match.

Great way to spend a saturday and I look forward to seeing what Jeremy and Dan can come up with for next year.

A personal thank you to the sponsors is in order, as well. Without them this match couldn't have happened.

Big thanks to Jeremy and Dan for their herculean efforts and to the other wonderful folks that helped to put on such a fun match.

The prize table, thanks to very generous sponsors was impressive for any match, let alone for a first time event.

Edited by jdphotoguy