Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA website access

t0066jh

In the last 3 days, I've been unable to access the USPSA.org website.

I'm getting the following error messages.

The web address you entered could not be found

You were trying to go to http://uspsa.org/

When I click on the (more information) link, I get the following

The error could be the result of a variety of things, from typing errors in the web address to DNS issues with the requested web address. Check the web address for typing errors or check your internet connection to ensure other web addresses are accessible.

When I first tried to log on I was using Aol, then tried Internet Explorer, Yahoo, and Chrome. All of the same messages on all of my home computers.?

All of my other favorite websites seem to be working fine.

I had that happen to me once some years ago when I entered my password wrong 3 times and the system automatically blocked my ip addr. Try accessing http://uspsa6.org(which lives on the same web server) and see if you can get to that. If you can't, then you have probably been blocked for some damn reason and need to email or call uspsa.

If you CAN still get to uspsa6.org, then yes, cloud flare is likely screwing with you.

The "cloudfare thingy" seem to block downloading of any pdf or zip files from uspsa web site on android and ios devices. Unfortunately that is affecting the download of classification file used by practiscore. I haven't checked if ezws still works...

The "cloudfare thingy" seem to block downloading of any pdf or zip files from uspsa web site on android and ios devices. Unfortunately that is affecting the download of classification file used by practiscore. I haven't checked if ezws still works...

That can't be good….