Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slugs Benelli M2

asr1

Works well. I had a couple boxes of several different types of slugs to see what shot the most accurate and close to point of aim when I bought my M2. Isn't always the same slugs for everyone, but the Winchester Ranger low recoil slugs felt almost as light as the Fiocchi 7/8 oz slugs, but were more accurate and closer to point of aim. Fiocchi 7/8oz slugs shot great, but wouldnt cycle my M2 when new. With TTI springs and WELL broken in, I may give them another shot.

Works well. I had a couple boxes of several different types of slugs to see what shot the most accurate and close to point of aim when I bought my M2. Isn't always the same slugs for everyone, but the Winchester Ranger low recoil slugs felt almost as light as the Fiocchi 7/8 oz slugs, but were more accurate and closer to point of aim. Fiocchi 7/8oz slugs shot great, but wouldnt cycle my M2 when new. With TTI springs and WELL broken in, I may give them another shot.

Fiocchi LR 1oz slugs in my TTI M2, shoots like a laser. Dead-on accurate such that I feel like a complete dumbass when I miss.

The 7/8oz cycled fine in mine, but the 1oz grouped a little better for me.

Haven't tried the Rangers. The Fiocchis were such a dramatic improvement over the Federal LR slugs, I bought a bunch and stuck with them.

If you guys don't mind where are finding the low recoil slugs?

The only slugs I can get my hands on is what I find at Wally world 1 oz full power, and man they are not very friendly on my old shoulder. Seems to hit full IPSC card board target at 75 yrd but not so well on 100 yrd and that might be because my old eyes.