Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TS Question

zhunter

At some point this year I'd like to order a TS, so...

Although IF money was not an object (yes we all know in real life it is), would you have a TS ACCU bushed for added accuracy? I'm a buy once cry once kinda guy and hate wishing I had done something additional after the fact if it would truly make a difference.

So, does the ACCU Bushing make a difference?

From my subjective view since I didn't do back to back ransom testing I would say there is a small improvement. The blessing/curse of the TS is they are very accurate pistols out of the box so there isn't that much room for improvement. It probably won't move you up the results page but if you like having you pistol be as accurate as it can be this is the way to go.

Reader's Digest version: I'm glad I had mine done.

At some point this year I'd like to order a TS, so...

Although IF money was not an object (yes we all know in real life it is), would you have a TS ACCU bushed for added accuracy? I'm a buy once cry once kinda guy and hate wishing I had done something additional after the fact if it would truly make a difference.

So, does the ACCU Bushing make a difference?

Simple answer. Yes. Only you can determine if that difference is worth the cost.

I did not get the Accu bushing. My TS is very accurate with coated/plated/jacketed. I'm shooting 180 FP

I agonized over the same question when I ordered my TS. I had read many times on various forums that they were not very accurate. Fortunately, they are pretty well represented at my club, so I had an opportunity to shoot both 9mm and 40 S&W before committing. They are accurate guns in their own right. I ordered without an do not regret that decision. YMMV, but I do not require bullseaye accuracy in an action pistol. My 40 TS can easily hold center of A-zone at 25 yards