Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

20 hrs machine work and you ask about the finish? Haha! Joking, Thanks for the compliment. It is Graphite Black over Zombie Green Cerakote, which was requested by my Daughter. Here is the other side.

2014-12-13195746_zpsae0010d0.jpg

Edited by Strip

A little about it. I had an idea in October after the NSSF World Championships that if I countersunk a fastfire into the

barrel so that only the lens protruded above the sight rail that it would be as fast as a 90 degree c-more for dot

acquisition and tracking. So I proceeded to construct it on a cad program, bought some aluminum and went to work. In the process of building I came up with the idea that if I used stacked plates as a comp, it would be easy to tune, and

dissemble for cleaning. so I incorporated that into the design. Anyway, I am very pleased with the results and it shoots amazing. I plan after some more testing to produce the barrel/rail and sell them as an aftermarket upgrade, but that will not happen too soon. Anyway, there are some more pics and a vid if anyone is interested in seeing more.

http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/OFGCrimfire/slideshow/

• 2 weeks later...