Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Witness Conversion Questions

slimpartywagon

I have a Witness .45 with the .22lr conversion. I really love the gun, at first I heated the .22 conversion because it was so unrelaible, I could feed maybe 5 out of 10 rounds through the gun with out a failure f2f jam. After doing a little bit of work to the slide, and the trigger, I now have a 100% reliable gun with both .45 and .22lr.

I am wanting to get a few more complete uppers... I would like to eventually have a 9mm and .40 in both long slide and compact, along with a .45 compact slide... Is this doable with my current frame? or do I need to get a smaller caliber frame as well?

any one running a .357 Sig on their witness yet?

Do they make a .357 conversion?

http://www.savvysurvivor.com/handguns_and_handgun_magazines_f.htmsays he has them... i haven't gotten an email back from him yet, so I don't know... I am thinking of giving him a call after the holidays to see if he still sells every thing listed on his site.

any one running a .357 Sig on their witness yet?

Do they make a .357 conversion?

http://www.savvysurvivor.com/handguns_and_handgun_magazines_f.htmsays he has them... i haven't gotten an email back from him yet, so I don't know... I am thinking of giving him a call after the holidays to see if he still sells every thing listed on his site.

I emailed him several times 7 years ago and still haven't heard back.. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any updates on this?

Are we talking the .357 Sig, or the whole conversion collection in general. The .357 Sig is a bust, I can't get a hold of the guy. As for the rest of the kits, I am just waiting for some good ones to pop up on GB.

I have a few ideas for getting a .357 Sig and a .22TCM conversion... but nothing is set in stone yet...

Any updates on this?

Are we talking the .357 Sig, or the whole conversion collection in general. The .357 Sig is a bust, I can't get a hold of the guy. As for the rest of the kits, I am just waiting for some good ones to pop up on GB.

I have a few ideas for getting a .357 Sig and a .22TCM conversion... but nothing is set in stone yet...

Keep us posted on any new sources for .357 Sig, 7.62x25 Tok or .22 TCM barrels :-)