Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bayou Bullets 124 gr. TCG

magoo

Anybody used the 124 gr. TCG Bayou Bullets? Are they as accurate as the roundnose 124gr? I have had great luck with the 124 gr. Roundnose,was just wondering if there is any difference between the two. I'm shooting them in CZ 75 SPO1 Shadow Target. Time to buy bullets for next year!

The TC profile can be tricky with the CZ's so watch your OAL if you try these. My Shadows have to be loaded pretty short when using most truncated cone bullets. I haven't tested the grooveless bullets by Bayou, but I would imagine they are the same top quality I've come to expect from Donnie's bullets.

I would love to see some accuracy testing between the new Bayou grooveless bullets vs. the older style grooved bullets in a Shadow... maybe you're the guy we need to get this testing done :)

• 2 weeks later...

The TC profile can be tricky with the CZ's so watch your OAL if you try these. My Shadows have to be loaded pretty short when using most truncated cone bullets. I haven't tested the grooveless bullets by Bayou, but I would imagine they are the same top quality I've come to expect from Donnie's bullets.

I would love to see some accuracy testing between the new Bayou grooveless bullets vs. the older style grooved bullets in a Shadow... maybe you're the guy we need to get this testing done :)

I've shot some 124's grooveless and loved them, just were too smoky for my open gun but I use Bayous for everything else. I'm using the 180g TCG in my Limited gun now and they're very easy to load and accurate. I think no one will be disappointed in the grooveless bayous.