Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Southern California!

Gadela08

Hi everybody

I'm from Santa Barbara CA and I'm into 3-gun and uspsa.

Bought my first gun 18 months ago for trap and skeet, then a year ago I discovered 3-gun and have been totally hooked on action shooting ever since. I used to come dead last in my local matches and now I'm running middle of the pack which I am really excited About. I hope to learn more About 3-gun and continue to get better.

Welcome - I'm from San Luis Obispo. I have been competing 5 months USPSA & IDPA. Bought the Remington Versa Max Comp. Tactical and have competed in a tactical shotgun match...I have been focusing in on my pistol training for the most part...Like you, was initially at the bottom of the pack. Mid pack now and wanting to inch my way up into the top 10. You should come to SAN LUIS OBISPO and compete, if you haven't already...Hogue Range is off Hwy 1.

Google SLOSA or San Luis Obispo shooting association!

Edited by GMANROD

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome - I'm from San Luis Obispo. I have been competing 5 months USPSA & IDPA. Bought the Remington Versa Max Comp. Tactical and have competed in a tactical shotgun match...I have been focusing in on my pistol training for the most part...Like you, was initially at the bottom of the pack. Mid pack now and wanting to inch my way up into the top 10. You should come to SAN LUIS OBISPO and compete, if you haven't already...Hogue Range is off Hwy 1.

Google SLOSA or San Luis Obispo shooting association!

i'd love to try it out. when are your 3-gun matches? Do you have pistol matches too?

what are the round counts?

Santa Barbara's Winchester Canyon Gun Club does a monthly 3-gun but the round count is very small.

You might like this information which was emailed to me but the SLOSA management!

SLOSA Hogue range has done it! Introducing the SLOSA 2015 Coastal 3 Gun Championships. February 15, 2015 at the Hogue Range on the beautiful Central Coast. We will have 7 stages with targets out to 400 meters.

Expected round counts will be:

Pistol: 250

Rifle: 200

Bird Shot: 150

Slugs: 15

Buck Shot: 15

Cost is $80.00

Registration link is: SLOSA 2015 Coastal 3-Gun Championships Link

Stay tuned to SLOSA 3-Gun website for additional information.

• 2 weeks later...