Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore 1.2.24

Jim Norman

I can't get my Nooks running Android 1.2.24 to sync to iOS 1.652 on iPhone either. My iPhone is running iOS 8.1.2. Hopefully this gets fixed sooner than later.

Charlie, I don't recall any changes in sync code between Android 1.2.24 and 1.2.21, so it is likely related to iOS 8. Please email support@practiscore.com and request iOS test release.

I can't get my Nooks running Android 1.2.24 to sync to iOS 1.652 on iPhone either. My iPhone is running iOS 8.1.2. Hopefully this gets fixed sooner than later.

Charlie, I don't recall any changes in sync code between Android 1.2.24 and 1.2.21, so it is likely related to iOS 8. Please email support@practiscore.com and request iOS test release.

Sent

• 2 weeks later...

I discovered that if the Nooks don't show up on the iOS device, just click the "refresh" on the Nooks, then they will show up on the iOS sync page. Something about the activity being seen, then they show up in the list.

Does anyone know if the 1.2.25 release fixes that re-syncing issue? We just ran a match this past weekend, and we ran into the same problem that I saw mentioned earlier in this thread. When I would use my Nexus 7 to pull scores from the various Nooks, it would re-sync scores that I had just pulled. For instance --- I would pull 32 scores from Nook 1. If I waited two minute and tried to sync again, Nook 1 would offer up the same 32 scores again.

Has Anyone else noticed you can no longer see your individual results on practi score's website? I usually print my scores out, and I couldn't get to them.

Individual scores do not show up when using a some brands of Tablets

Edited by UncleTK