Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best place to buy Brian's book?

TrueConserve

Hi, folks.

This is my first post on this website. I'm new to handgunning and am trying to soak up as much as possible. I know only so much info can be gleaned from reading, but I think this is the best time to expose myself to different methods - then I can determine which style(s) work best for me.

Where's the best place to order Brian's book?

Also, I've only been shooting for 2 months and have been using the Weaver stance with a push-pull grip. I'm doing well with it, and am now comfortable with the position, but after reading some posts in this forum, it seems that people here use a different stance. If there's a "better" stance to use, NOW might be the time for me to switch....while the clay is still soft and moldable. :)

Thanks, guys......looks like a very friendly and informative board.

TruConserve,

Welcome to the forums ! :)

This Place is so full of helpfull information you will not know where to start. <_<

Another book once you get going and if you decide to persue this hobby further is Steve Andersons book on Dry fireing (poor mans practice) or (man that can't get to the range much) Found here on the forums too, in the Classifieds.

Go over the training and techniques threads and that should get you started.

Hopalong

Hahahaha, I didn't even realize that this website had the book available. Will order it today. Thanks for the heads-up!

Man, I gotta re-think the forum's home page!

:wacko:

be

BE

I have the forum bookmarked, I come straight here! I had to ask where I could get a timer. But, I did find it on your sight B-4 they told me!

BTW, when are they gonna be back in stock?