Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

North Texas Lead Farmers "Loadapalooza" Match at ETTS

What is it: The folks at NTXLF bring you the BIGGEST half pistol/or carbine and half shotgun match in North Texas! 3 shotgun stages consisting 30 rounds per stage! 3 pistol stages consisting of 40 rounds per stage! Stages will be similar to USPSA pistol and 3gun matches. We use our own version of pistol/rifle targets that make for easy and quick scoring that provide for quick shooting while still rewarding accuracy.

Divisions will include: Shotgun/Pistol or Shotgun/Carbine in either Limited or Open

What to bring: A pistol or pistol caliber carbine (no .223) and enough magazines to carry 40+ rounds per stage. A shotgun and enough caddies to shoot 30+ rounds per stageone stage will have a two slug targets. Water, Gatorade, snacksthe range has facilities but the shooting bays are not close to the office.

Where: ETTS in Waxahachie (620 Greathouse Road Waxahachie, TX 75167).

When is it: 11-2-2014

o 9:00am registration opens

o 9:30 Registration closes

o 9:35 match brief

o 10:00 Hammer down

How much: $40 per shooter.

https://m.facebook.com/events/737016283045875?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A4%7D&ref=bookmark

https://m.facebook.com/groups/216416328453963?ref=bookmark

• 2 weeks later...

Great match. Well run shotgun stages (30+ shots per stage). Good mix of clays, drop steel, bowling pins, plus a few 50+ yard slug shots.

They had a category to run my 9mm SBR, which was a big plus for me. I never find shooting venues where I can run that puppy.

Can't wait for the next one.

• 4 weeks later...

Fun match had I good time. Sorry we had to leave so fast it was a long drive back to Houston.

Even though I didn't shoot all that great I was wondering where I can find the scores?

Edited by DissidentArms

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...