Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 3 (Kansas City, July 1-3)

Carmoney

How about we put those knuckle-draggers that want to shut down the Revolver division in their place, huh, guys? (And of course I mean that in a good-natured, teasing, kidding-around, friendly sort of way, since that's the kind of guys we wheelgunners are...) Can you think of a better way to accomplish that than to come shoot your round guns at Area 3 in Kansas City this summer with me and Sam?? ;)

C'mon! Let's get not just one but several revolver squads filled up on this one!

The entry form is going up on the Area 3 site as we speak (or email me and I'll forward you a copy of the application in .doc format). Who's in?

Mike

Tom--sounds great! Can't beat free room and board. :)

Sam and I are shooting on Sunday. If any of our wheelgunning e-friends here on the forum would like to jump on our revolver squad, feel free to list our names on the squadding request line on your entry forms:

Mike Carmoney

Sam Carmoney

Great Idea, I live within a couple of hours and am planning on shooting Revo. Would have last year but the trigger stud broke on my Smith! 3 weeks before the match.

Well, this year I should have that one as a backup, and a new PC625 with a Randy Lee Evolution IV Action Job.

Am looking forward to it.