Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Battle in the Bluegrass VI - help needed

We are planning to have another Battle in the Bluegrass next April IF we can get enough volunteers to help with stages and props. Most of our usual crew has agreed to help with certain areas, but we can't expect a dozen people to do everything again.

We need 16 volunteers to help build stages and props outside of our usual crew. The match will be held on April 10th and 11th, so setup will be the weekend of April 4th AND 5th. If you can commit to help both days let me know. If we get enough volunteers by Oct. 19th we'll have another Battle in the Bluegrass. Don't want until Oct. 20th assuming other people will step up. If you can help with stages you can shoot the match for half price.
If you can RO you won't be expected to help with stages. We're really trying to spread the work around this year. We hadn't planned to have another BITB, but we've had so many people ask that it's hard to ignore how popular the match has become.
Post or PM me your contact info if you can help, and I'll add you to the list.
Allen
Edited by twodelta

Thanks! We're still looking for stage builders. You don't have to have any previous experience. We just need people to move, hammer, and paint stuff. We have some RO's that have volunteered to help build stages as well. I'm trying to keep people from working two weekends in a row.

Hi I live in mid-western Tennessee but I have been a carpenter for over thirty years just semiretired and moved here I would be will to come up and help for the weekend the only thing is I would need a place to stay for that weekend. I have been to the match every year but the first one and enjoyed them all I would hate to see this end, so if there is a way to work this out I would be more then glad to help whit building the stages

Three-gunner-John