Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How active are you?

Sestock

What Kevin_C said :) I've started shooting another local match where they allow more than 1 gun per day, but it's at a smaller club. As for me, I only intend to shoot 1 gun per match(pistol mind you, 3-gun is different), but that's more a standpoint of only having enough energy for one match and one gun. I like to shoot, but I have all my classifications by going to special classifiers and shooting 3-4 matches per month. I believe in shooting at one's level and not trying to advance before you are ready. Anyone can practice specific classifiers X amount of times to advance, but I prefer to shoot at my level in all stages, not just special ones.

Vince

• 3 weeks later...

I only get to shoot one club match with a classifier each month. I may shoot an indoor practice match once a month as well. I miss shooting weekly back in Florida. Now with a new baby, I'm lucky the wife lets me go on a monthly basis.

splashdown

I try for 2-5 per month. Then throw in the odd larger match. I also get the chance to shoot in our clubs IPSC league every Thursday night, but I don't count that as a match. I wish I could shoot 2-4 per week, but don't have that many around here, or that kind of $$ to spend.

I shoot 2-5 per month. I have to travel 3 hours each way to shoot at 4 of the 5 IPSC clubs in the state. I must really enjoy shooting to burn a 13 hour day for 2 minutes of shooting... Well I do... And so do most of the other shooters... Fortunetly I'm not married and don't need a kitchen pass to shoot... I'm smooth warn out when I get home. :wacko:

Ron