Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G21 TACTICAL BUILD

bowenbuilt

I don't think it was me as I just found the OCC stuff a couple of weeks ago. It is really just something to test and tune the gun with until I can do better. I coupled it with an adjustable trigger housing to get rid of the over travel, polished it and dropped in an aftermarket connector. With a 4.5 striker spring it gives you a decent trigger and reset but it is not as good as the premium triggers out there but it will do for right now and it was cheap.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have one of the SJC thumb rests and I chose the T&N for several reasons. First it prevents your thumb from contacting the slide when you are really up on the gun and getting on with business. Second, it is larger and provides more contact area. Third it sits further to the rear which fits my hands slightly better and last but not least I made the mistake of watching what happens to the frame in super slo mo with a monster grip set on the SJC rest. Scared the hell out of me! Now that I have said that let me say that I am not at all being critical of the SJC product. They make great Glock accessories and I have been a customer of theirs for a long time. They listen to us when we speak IE the new directions for installing the frame weight. The T&L just fits me better but either one works as it's supposed to. I am sure that the SJC thumb rest will not damage the frame but it is a little scary to watch a Glock frame in recoil in slo mo even without the thumb rest torqueing over the accessory rail. I still shoot the gun with their thumb rest the T&L just feels better for me especially with a little grip tape applied to the larger surface they offer. On the down side if I were being picky the T&L version is 100 times harder to install. Watch below and you get the idea:

Edited by bowenbuilt