Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

:eupold Mk6 1-6x - 5.56 - reticle specs?

bgary

Long-time mildot user, and sitting on the fence about whether to get the mildot reticle (TMR-D) or the 5.56 reticle (CMR-W 5.56).

People I've talked to that use the 5.56 reticle really love it. I'm.... wanting more info.

Does anyone out there have the spec that shows what the subtensions of the BDC hashmarks are?

With those, I can figure out whether they are reasonably close to my dope, or whether they'd be weird (like, a "382-yard" stadia).

Thanks!

If you have a smart phone the strelok app has that reticle supported and may be helpful to you. My only complaint of Leupold is their lack of this type of information for their reticles. I told this to Leupold customer service and he said "Yeah, we hear that a lot." Geez

I just picked up and have been shooting the cmr mk6 for a month now. the reticle is good but actual information on the like mpeltier is suggesting is lacking. the other problem is the .2mil per click adjustment. at 200Yards (what it says to zero at) is 1.2" per click which makes the sighting in a pain. but i am also one to complain about the 1/2 moa per click on other scopes..

Yes, but with subtension data. I'd like to know how much angle is subtended by each of the stadia in the diagram on page-33 of the manual.

It must be out there somewhere. Strelok has it embedded in their app. I want it ;-)