Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3GN Classifier times unattainable?

We are going to a match this coming weekend out of town, and they are shooting the "Down and Dirty" classifier there. I looked it up on the 3 Gun Nation Website, and MOST good times are in the low 20s. However, there are a number of times posted ALL FROM THE SAME EVENT on June 20 that are all around 8-9 seconds. The stage is 8 shotgun clays, 10 pistol poppers, 2 rifle paper(one on each side), then prone for 4 more rifle paper under the table. THAT IS 30 SHOTS PEOPLE!!!! I don't see how those times are even possible. 3-4 shots per second, without allowing any time for gun transitions. Is no one policing the scores to see if the recorded results are even believable? I know I won't probably be in the top 5 anyway, but I would rather be at 80% than 30%. What gives? Is there a way to game it to 1/3 the time that Upchurch can shoot it in?

post-48876-0-74363600-1408696383_thumb.j

We did "Down and Dirty" in June and the best time at our club was 27.71. I think someone messed up the times that were entered on June 20th, All the times between 8.09 and 14.89 seem unobatainable to me. That sucks for the rest of those though, it will really though off our percentages and scew the classiifcation. Someone should contact Charles Sole and let him look into it.

19 was the raw time. Properly scored his time would have been close to 30 on the youtube vid. LOTS of youtubes in the 20-30 second range. NONE shooting it correctly under 20 sec. And yet at one single event, half a dozen people shoot it in less than half that. HHHMMMMMMM :huh::huh::huh::huh:

It needs to brought to Charles' attention. One thing I noticed when running a match and entering scores, when you set up the match in Rangelog, if you do not enter the scores for the classifiers in the same stage numbers as the published match, classifiers / stage times are wrong. If I run Times 12 Steel in bay 1, but enter scores in bay 3 because something was moved at the range for some or any reason, then the wrong times are applied. I looked thru some past times, and there has to be some big errors.

Charles helped me out on this very issue, he can set it right.