Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger won't reset

maka73

Help

I was dry firing today and all of a sudden my trigger will not reset. It has alot of free play in it now. I can pull the trigger out manually and reset it but it will not come back out on it's own.

What might the problem be.

thanks

I am a little ignorant on repairing. Are the trigger return spring and trigger spring the same.

I guess I will not be shooting my match tomorrow.

I shoot a CZ SP01 Shadowline.

Exactly what part will I need to buy. I will order several.

I do have back ups of other stuff however trigger springs I do not have.

Thanks for your speedy replies.

Wg

Get in touch with Cajun Gun Works and order their trigger-return spring (get a couple spares) and floating trigger pin.

You'll need a drift punch and a sharp whack with a hammer to free the staked factory trigger pin.

The floating trigger pin comes with a short slave pin that holds the new trigger-return spin in place while you re-assemble the mechanism. You then push the CGW trigger pin in place and the slave pin falls out the opposite side. Hold onto it for future use.

I change my trigger-return spin and slide stop every 10k rounds.

It's not too bad to replace once you get that trigger pin out.

The CGW slave pins make it much easier to put back in. Get one of the CGW solid trigger pins while you are at it and then it will be much easier to get out as well.

The CGW reduced power trigger spring is in itself a very nice upgrade as well.

You'll need a new trigger return spring and a trigger pin.

everyone has a favorite. pick one..

pair of needle nose pliers and a couple of minutes should take care of it.

I tried to order online from CGW but apparently they will not sell to me because I am Canadian. My shipping address is in the US but my Credit Card draws on a Canadian bank.

I always use paypal when ordering from cgw

I tried to order online from CGW but apparently they will not sell to me because I am Canadian. My shipping address is in the US but my Credit Card draws on a Canadian bank.

I always use paypal when ordering from cgw

I tried to use paypal as well however it says that the system will not take my CC because I an a crazy Canadian. I thought that was weird because weren't Canadians the first ones to settle in that area around New Orleans. hahahahaha.

If you want to paypal me the funds I'll order the stuff and have it sent to your address if you want... No I am not a ripoff artist, just trying to help a shooter out!

I may take you up on that offer. Just waiting to here from CGW. I will let you know, Thanks