Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New CZ SP01 Tactical. My first CZ

ny700

So I finally got a CZ. Been waiting for a long time. Had had much. Chance to get out and shoot with a recent move new job and two kids. Well an old friend came out to visit so I figured great chance to take her out. He an I traded on and off with the CZ put about 200 rounds out mostly some cheap Winchester white box 115gr fmj

This thing has totally lived up to the hype and my hopes. Here was my first 15 round group all SA

post-26753-140561674334_thumb.jpg

Can't wait to get more time with her at the range. DA is long a little gritty and just too far a reach for me. I figure I'll go 500 - 1000 rounds and see if the trigger settles in at all on it's own or I'll look at CGW for trigger options. But man this thing is amazing

I have a CZ Tactical 9mm that Matt Mink of Automatic Accuracy smoothed and tuned the trigger. It was a HUGE improvement over the stock trigger. I was skeptical about how much he could improve it because of the decocker, but it was significant.

Also... my first CZ. I since then have picked up a standard SP-01 and worked it over myself. WIth much help from a Kung Fu Panda from CZC. I would also consider looking there, Customer service is fantastic. Walked me through everything. Although, I hear CZC, CGW and AA all have great customer service.

Sights, trigger, disco, hammer, pins, you can do it all yourself. There are plenty of resources.

Can't go wrong with a CZ