Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock II or III Extreme models

Has anyone seen or have a Stock II or III Extreme model in the US? I think honestly once one does a trigger job the rest of the differences are simply cosmetic with the different color schemes and ceramic coatings. Just was curious if they ever made it over here.........

Sent from my flux capacitor

I also think its cosmetics + extreme parts. Not super trigger pull from factory either from what I heard.

Saw this vid a while back:

I'm a bit curious about the 'chromed sear cage' (end of video), have not seen that being sold as a replacement part. Anyone knows?

i dont think we will see any Xtreme's any time soon. Its already hard getting the Large Frame 9mm. The xtremes looks like they got all the xtreme parts with a trigger job and cermatic coating done.

I was going to get an extreme but decided against it (for a couple reasons)...after putting the extreme parts in my gun along with the 1 piece sear, I don't think the extreme has anything I dont, except for possibly a better coating.

I'm sure there are some shooters up here that have them, only thing I am curious about is the polygonal rifling on the new stock 3s, and whether or not that makes a huge difference.

Edited by Onagoth

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to get an extreme but decided against it (for a couple reasons)...after putting the extreme parts in my gun along with the 1 piece sear, I don't think the extreme has anything I dont, except for possibly a better coating.

I'm sure there are some shooters up here that have them, only thing I am curious about is the polygonal rifling on the new stock 3s, and whether or not that makes a huge difference.

I didn't do all the math and wanted my Limited Custom Xtreme to be complete "out of the box". I have nothing to compare to other than the several fine guns I own or have owned. Subjectively, the new Tanfo beats anything I have experienced thus far. I'm using it as my IPSC Standard gun. As far as total costs are concerned, I don't know what the other guns ship with but I liked getting four mags with the Eric bases. I bought three more at $80 and they are now selling at $90 and these were not with the EG bases.

Onagoth, you can meet me anytime at one of our ranges if you want a closer look. You might want to visit Waterford some Monday night or an IPSC practice night.

Gord