Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P 9mm OAL Question

zhunter

I'm taking the plunge in the M&P 9mm world and would like to get a head start on my reloading setup. I'm posting this in the M&P forum as I figured you guys would be tuned into these mags and likes/dislikes particular to the M&P. I'm a long time reloader in .40 and .45 on my RL1050

I'll be shooting a 5" CORE.

I'm specifically looking for info on a MG 124 JHP, possibly RN CMJ . As always looking for the longest OAL that is 100% reliable.

I have Titegroup, Clays and V320 so I have lots of possible loads, but going to shoot for a 130-135 PF

You can get some ideas here, but you should do The Plunk Test before you

load up too much ammo. :cheers:

Oh will do for sure, just looking for a small ballpark to get started. I'm sure this same question ha been tested to death and I'm just trying to rely on the Enos brotherhood :)

I'm taking the plunge in the M&P 9mm world and would like to get a head start on my reloading setup. I'm posting this in the M&P forum as I figured you guys would be tuned into these mags and likes/dislikes particular to the M&P. I'm a long time reloader in .40 and .45 on my RL1050

I'll be shooting a 5" CORE.

I'm specifically looking for info on a MG 124 JHP, possibly RN CMJ . As always looking for the longest OAL that is 100% reliable.

I have Titegroup, Clays and V320 so I have lots of possible loads, but going to shoot for a 130-135 PF

I am loading Bayou Bullets 135 gr and 3-3.5 gr's N320 at 1.140 OAL- it works in my Glock's so that's what I load to.

I use this load for SC- so I have not run it through the chrono yet.

Have fired 1,000 rounds as of yesterday- no FTF or FTE issues- However I have replace all the internals with Apex stuff-

for a 2-2.5 pound trigger.