Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gun inventory tracker similar to GunBot?

Not sure if this is the right place. I was wondering if there is a website similar to gunbot that tracks inventory arrivals of online gun retailers? I could see where there isn't a huge need for this on most guns, but say you're looking for a unicorn; the stock 2 for example. Just wondering if this exists.

Not sure if this is the right place. I was wondering if there is a website similar to gunbot that tracks inventory arrivals of online gun retailers? I could see where there isn't a huge need for this on most guns, but say you're looking for a unicorn; the stock 2 for example. Just wondering if this exists.

Closest thing to that I have found is Bud's gunshop lets you reserve a gun that is not in stock. When it comes in they give you 24 hours to contact them to say you still want it. Nothing at all like gunbot but it is something at least. I would imagine other places may have a similar deal.

I use slickdeals.com sometimes. Good luck finding a stock II. Quite a few people are hunting that unicorn.

I had no idea you could use slickdeals in such a manner. I looked up Glock 35, and found one for 595. You learn something new every day!

ETA: That's a Gen 3. The Gen 4 is $635, which is what Buds sells them for. Thought I had found a deal!

Edited by johnsons1480

I use slickdeals.com sometimes. Good luck finding a stock II. Quite a few people are hunting that unicorn.

I had no idea you could use slickdeals in such a manner. I looked up Glock 35, and found one for 595. You learn something new every day!

ETA: That's a Gen 3. The Gen 4 is $635, which is what Buds sells them for. Thought I had found a deal!

Gen 3 is a better gun for competition. Much easier to change parts and make race ready.

Gen 3 is a better gun for competition. Much easier to change parts and make race ready.

I'm pretty partial to my Gen 4 34 and 17, but that's JMHO