Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any USPSA production GMs/Ms that run training classes near IN/IL/KY/OH

Friction

As the title states, I'm looking for a training venue that is USPSA focused with an instructor that holds a M/GM classification in USPSA production. Nothing against other venues, I'm just looking to improve in very specific areas of production class shooting and would like to try and work with an instructor who has excelled in that discipline.

If that isn't specifically available then I would be happy to work with any valid instructors with similar qualifications in other disciplines but I would like to start with someone production focused if able.

Thanks

As the title states, I'm looking for a training venue that is USPSA focused with an instructor that holds a M/GM classification in USPSA production. Nothing against other venues, I'm just looking to improve in very specific areas of production class shooting and would like to try and work with an instructor who has excelled in that discipline.

I have a couple classes in IL this year. Mink will be in IL this year as well. Corey Estill's name came up I am sure he would be good also.

I have a couple classes in IL this year. Mink will be in IL this year as well. Corey Estill's name came up I am sure he would be good also.

Have you ran any classes in Ohio?

Bob Vogel lives in Ohio.

No sir, not at this time.