Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is ICORE for semi-auto to ?

Hi I been checking out some icore match video and I thought this game was for revolver only, but im finding more video with semi. Can some one tell me are semi aloud to shoot in an icore match

This issue was brought up in another thread recently.

Several Revo guys said that 'bottom feeders' were "welcome" at icore matches.

I have been denied entry into an icore match with a semi-auto.

I just looked at a couple of entry forms for icore matches...there is no place for a semi-auto listed in the Divisions.

ChrisC just stated that they arent allowed at the okc match.

The icore rule book says:

1. All firearms used in ICORE matches must be revolvers with a .32 magnum caliber or greater...

• 2 weeks later...

My home club does not allow semiautos. A club up the road does. Some tribe leaders think is ok. Others do not. Check your local club to determine if cylinderless pistol shooting is allowed.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

My club allows semi-auto's to shoot with us.. It provides opportunity to club members that don't have a wheel gun to shoot with 8 shot limits (usually single stack and production shooters come to play) and show how our match runs as opposed to USPSA matches where going fast is better than being accurate.. they learn to slow down and make their hits which benefits them in the other sport and shows how effective wheel guns can be.. We usually have less than 25 ppl for the ICORE match as opposed to up to 100 who shoot the USPSA matches.. so it's not like we don't have the capacity..