Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

questions on benelli m1

sheepdog566

An M1 that is fit to you with a good kick eeze or limb saver recoil pad at last 1" thick will feel identical recoil wise to an M2 with comfort tech stock. I am back to shooting my old M1 and it is like picking up an old friend! :)

Edited by kurtm

I use mercury recoil reducers in trap guns and BPCR rifles that noticeably reduce perceived recoil but they are mounted in the stocks parallel to the barrel axis. Would the reducer offered by Benelli have the same effects? I've seen them in catalogs but not in person and didn't know how they mounted.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finished my build and wanted to post some pics and questions but apparently I don't have the knowledge or privileges to get it done. She looks purty though and I'm anxious for some good weather to go shoot.

email your pic to tomh@moaprecisionllc.com and I will put it up. Same thing happened to me when I first joined. Have to have 50 posts to sell on classifieds or post pics. Prevents trolls, or at least makes em work for it! But posting a project pic isn't a trollish thing, so I will help ya out

email your pic to tomh@moaprecisionllc.com and I will put it up. Same thing happened to me when I first joined. Have to have 50 posts to sell on classifieds or post pics. Prevents trolls, or at least makes em work for it! But posting a project pic isn't a trollish thing, so I will help ya out

Well I have yet to see a used M1 or M2 in Wisconsin after looking around for a year or so, and to see one this cheap, I would get it right away assuming it's in good condition.

I jumped on it and have put some more coin into it making it 3 gun ready. Opened up the loading port but am still having difficulty loading two. Don't know if its my technique or if I have to open up the port some more. I'm having trouble with the second shell separating slightly and not getting angled down into the magazine tube ;shell runs into the receiver. Most likely my poor skill. Edited by sheepdog566