Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Max Michel training software

Nimitz

Yea I played with it. It's ok. Good looking back and checking times on like a stage after you get home.. It can check everything because it can slow the video down to a crawl then you can mark times, timesaver for everything, I mean everything. You use a timmer at the range and review with this app at home with the video. It's cool if you like this kind of thing and it didn't cost stupid money. I still play with on old videos when I have time. Yea Im not unhappy I got it. IMO its best for an iPad with camcorder. Easy to use. Hope this helps.

I have the first Gen too. It will not work with the first gen. I have to use my I phone. That's the main reason I don't use it that much. Or one of the reasons. It will not load to he 1st gen. We are both SOL.

Edited by a matt

• 1 month later...

I really like it, and we use it a ton for training. You can bring in any video, from a phone, iPad, GoPro, etc and analyze grips, body positioning, recoil management, just about anything you'd like. It also has a shot tracker and a few other functions that are nice to have. It is a great program for coaching, analyzing, and drawing on the screen like you're John Madden. As far as using it to review your own shooting, not necessary if you have other video software, but great for a phone to analyze shooting!!