Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

22 lr ammo availability , not

Well, finally. After an exhausting search and discovery mission I have found the end to the 22 Lr. Ammo shortage.

Now, you will be the one who set's the bar on how much ammo you get, and it so very simple.

Attached you will find a video to show YOU how to get control over the elusive 22 LR.

You may send contributions to my research directly to me.

Ken

Midway has both Blazer and CCI Standard velocity LRN bricks right now...

Limit of 2 bricks per purchase/per day.

Ready, set, go!

I love will-call. Oh, guess that should be in the love/hate forums - sorry. :devil:

CCI SV for $40/500, limit two, plus shipping.

pre panic, I was buying this at Dicks for $25 per and as many as I could carry.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm told that the various ammo companies are producing about 13 billion rounds per year. It only takes 13 million people buying just 1,000 per year to buy it all up. And there are probably more than 13 million people in the US trying to buy .22 ammo.

depends on what you go with I get a box of the hornnady Vmax for 10-13$

since I was getting CCI SV prepanic for $25 for 500, that's a little different wouldn't you say? Your price $100-130 for $500. Hell, I can still get CCI SV for half that price.

I've bought around 3000 22lr from MidwayUSA the past few weeks. Seems like they've been slowly releasing some every few days. I'm lucky to live 10 minutes from there so I don't have to pay shipping. I've bought my 3 box limit twice a week for the last month or so. It's the Federal AutoMatch 325rd boxes for $16.79. Not bad at all. Looks like they're out of stock currently though.